Twitter / Jwebbfuze

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Pick the world up and drop it on your f#*@ing head

Do you ever have that problem where your brain goes in to hyperdrive? Where you feel your thoughts literally tumble one over the other, like towels in a dryer, spinning in circles being carried to the top only to be dropped by gravity and start the process over. Now throw in a shoe and watch as it does the same, traveling around to the top only to drop with a thud and with every turn there is a thud, with every memory rotating and dropping you can feel the emotions and thoughts reach their peak only to thud to the bottom, denting the drum of perception.

"Pick the world up and drop it on your f#*@ing head"

I wish someone could just open the door and let me out. Stop the tumbling. Stop the confusion. Start the future.

I know she'll stop it for me. I just need patience... and padding.


"I've got the gift of one liners"


No comments:

Post a Comment