Twitter / Jwebbfuze

Friday, February 13, 2009

Video Flash

I've recently been working on a video for a class I'm taking. The video is a a music video recreation for edu. Purpose. Oddly I was shocked to find how much work is really involved in something like this. In the last week I've learned more about lighting then I know about myself. I now know that there's about a thousand lights and a billion people involved, just to shoot ONE scene. There's back lights and Key lights and soft lights and shadows and hard lights.

"More lights than your body has room for."

All I can really hope for is that it comes out looking professional in the end because, in all actuality, I have never created anything that was finished and ready for the public viewing. We'll just have to see, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment