Twitter / Jwebbfuze

Thursday, December 30, 2010

All I want...

My head is in the clouds and I'm thinking of you
Just one moment alone is the only thing I want
but to much is between us, to much to lose

Why don't we just say goodbye
To these gloom filled days
We can sneak out the back
And run through the night

The coast isn't so far
And the ocean is so bright
When the stars gleam off the rippled tide
And the moon shows this night

O girl you had me at hello
Your jacket snuggled over
Your lips so perfect
Your smile so bright.

Lets sneak out the back
Because O girl you had me at hello
Your smile so bright
One moment, one kiss is all I want.

"Its taken everything in me just to forget your sweater so far"

"There's a million others out there, but a smile like yours simply takes breath away." -Anonymous


No comments:

Post a Comment