Twitter / Jwebbfuze

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Feeling an urge to write for what I believe

"Go to college and learn something that nobody needs. 3am, have you found a place to slip away your makeup and the lies that you tried? Open your legs if you think your future's inside."

Whoa! Sorry I started with a quote today. The song caught me by the ear lobe and crawled inside, dancing its way to the drum and tingling a sensation to my brain. At that point, I just had to drop it on this page and watch it continue to dance for you.

So really, where am I? No, really, where? Yes, I'm sitting here in my room, music is playing softly in the background, and there is an odd sense of quiet, yes quiet. The snow is falling so I must be in Flagstaff, but forget all that. WHERE AM [[I]]??

We've concluded where my body presides but where is my mind? Recently, my mind seems to be everywhere. I'm having good thoughts and bad thoughts and Swiss thoughts (get it, because they're neutral).

My mind has sent me in to a roller coaster of emotions. I can't seem to put my whole heart in to anything. I don't trust anyone. Girls, friends, all of them. I just don't trust the words that flow from their mouth. All of it is half hearted truths, and soul-less lies. I hear the words and I see the mouths moving but like an episode of Twilight Zone (Not to be confused with those Vampires or those color TV episodes, Who's idea was that anyways? Sorry, not the place, maybe another time.)all I seem to see is the shit flowing from everyone's mouths. The world seems to be in Black and White lately and believe it or not the lack of resolution doesn't hide the flaws in the scenery.

"If it makes you less sad I will die by your hand, hope you find out what you are already know what I am. And if it makes you less sad I'll start talking again you can tell me how vile I already know that I am. I'll grow old and start acting my age." -The Boy that Blocked his own Shot

Would that really make anyone less sad? Oh Brand New, you confuse me.

I think I am to side tracked for this today.

End with a Quote? "but you started with a quote!"

"A man gave me a tip he said, 'Don't waste your time with politics.' He said, 'Just chase skirts instead.' 'Life is to short and you're almost dead,' he said."

No comments:

Post a Comment