Twitter / Jwebbfuze

Monday, December 27, 2010

What's up doc?

You know what really grinds my gears? The way people can just walk away. It doesn't just grind my gears it pulls them apart where they link and they send my cognition of thoughts and ideas and emotions hay-wire. Like an old cartoon when they blow up a machine and all of the springs and cogs come flying out and then it pans over to a dog shrugging his shoulders and the sounds tell you the mood of the story with out any words need to be spoken.

I am that machine and I am also the confused dog. When my machine blows up, the sounds that play are the sounds of confusion. The sound of sadness and the sounds of complete break down. The difference between me and the old cartoon is that they get to slowly walk of screen and have a Warner Bros. logo flip in with a sly rabbit or a stuttering pig. Wheres my rabbit? Wheres my pig to lighten the mood and make everything a laughing matter?

Maybe I should sue Warner Bros. for false hope...


"I had the notion that you'd make me forget the world
But your undecisive mind shows me that
You are "just another girl"
I had the feeling that those looks you gave me were real
What if I ripped your heart apart at the seams
Maybe then you'd know how I feel"

All Hail The Heart Breaker


That's all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment